The iPhone 5 continues to amaze me. This picture was taken at the New York Botanical Garden. I had always wondered if a camera would ever allowed me to capture what the eye can see. I guess that my question has been answered.
6 things you should consider to maximize your focus when working on big ideas:
- Turn off your cell phone or mobile
- Turn off your e-mail/ No email
- Clean environment (clear your desk). Make sure you have space to work on
- Turn off noise or noisy people. Close your door or find a quite place
- Set specific amount of time your will spend on this task
- Write an aim or goal of what your want to accomplish